Wednesday 13 June 2012




The Kardashians are officially taking over the world !!


With their recent contract with Sears to bring out a Home Collection, they have now signed up to bring out their very own makeup range, Khroma Beauty.


I have followed every series of 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' so I was especially excited to hear that the sisters were adding makeup to their Kardashian Empire.


Khroma Beauty is due to launch this Christmas with items including Eyelashes, Mascara and Kardazzle Compacts with their full range launching next year. So make sure you add Khroma Beauty to your christmas list to Santa. (I know I will be)


I just hope the products are not too expensive for us to purchase, although according to the press release, it is said that the brand "will bring a luxury feel and quality to the mass customer" 

No comments:

Post a Comment