Wednesday 13 June 2012

And for my next blog, Next



I think my entire apartment is out of the Next Catalogue. I absolutely love their home range and most items are at a reasonable price too ! I went there a few weeks ago, I didn't need anything for my room, but convinced my mum to buy a big clock to go in their living room. It is beautiful and sets the room off just nicely.






Next have a great way of putting the complimentary coloured items together so you never have to worry about which 'lamp' goes with which 'vase' but if you visit, make sure that you have the whole afternoon free as you will spend forever picking up great items !


I have been in my apartment for a year now however here is a photo of the products i purchased from Next before I even picked up the keys !





No comments:

Post a Comment