Wednesday 13 June 2012

Lash It Up !





I always thought that I had lovely long and dark eyelashes but this changed when my friend brought over a pair of Eylure Eyelashes to try, and now I can't go out without them!


My favourite from Eylure are the Naturalite strip lashes as they are suitable for any eye shape and seem to fit mine perfectly. Although, you can cut the end off the lashes if they overlap and they still hold their shape without separating.




Eylure have a range of lashes from day to night, so you are never stuck on which pair suits your look. Or, if you're like me, you end up buying every style as they are all so great !

And whats more, Eylure have just launched the Girls Aloud 10th Anniversary Celebration Lash. Can you believe that Girls Aloud have been around for that long ?!



You can find Eylure lashes in a number of high street shops including Boots & Superdrug and you will be looking to pay around £5.50 for them. However, if you are waiting for payday to arrive and can't fork out on products until then, Boots are offering a '3 for 2' deal on these at the moment, which helps ease your bank balance.





No comments:

Post a Comment