Thursday 28 June 2012





I have not been looking after my body properly this last week. I always forget to take a drink to work with me and have even started sleeping with my makeup on !! So, to ensure that my body feels fresh and revitalised, I vow to do the following:


1. Include Yoghurt/fruit in my breakfast meal
2. Get up earlier in the morning to make time for vow number 1
3. Drink at least 1 bottle of water a day
4. Take my makeup off before going to bed
5. Moisturise
6. Go to bed early (this does not mean, go to bed early and then look at Twitter for an hour whilst in bed)


I am starting as of today. I am also thinking of going to the gym soon too. Although these thoughts have been in my head for over a month and I still haven't managed to do any exercise yet. Which I should definitely do seeing as the gym is in my complex and i am paying for it anyway!


I am going to do another post in a month or so with my progress. Hopefully my body will thank me for the changes i have made.


Wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment